We are able to supply a complete package for our Range of Heartsine Defibrillators.
Each Package comes with
- HSWC001 Heartsine AED cabinet NO Alarm
- AED-PK1 AEDPrep Kit (Universal Shears, Razor, Pocket Mask, Nitrle Gloves, Towelette and Bio Hazard Bag)
- CWC002-CPR WALL CHART (A CPR wall chart detailing the most up to date DRSABCD emergency response procedure)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Especially designed for use in public areas, the HeartSine samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use. The SAM 360P also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The SAM 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
- 10 year warranty – The longest in the industry
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator.